1 November 2016

Why mirrors are important if you want a successful business.

Are you serious about creating a successful and profitable business? If you really are, then you need to be able to take a long hard look in the mirror over and over again. Once you buy into the benefits of mirror then you will no longer avoid them. A good way to know when to look in a mirror is to look at what annoys you in other people. One of the things we have a tendency to do is see in other people what we can't see in ourselves. If you have trusted friends and colleagues, you can ask them "when have I been like that? There was talk of a 360 evaluation at one time. It's not an easy thing to do. I can remember the first time that I heard so and so speak about the 360 evaluation, I had to sit for a while and think - whose opinion would I trust to give me that information? Who would I turn to to let me know the truth? Who is going to have my back?That's a tough one. I actually found that I didn't trust a lot of people to care for me in that way. But I really needed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment